Thank you Charlene Malone and Dave Dean for your posts on the Yellow-headed Blackbirds.  We were able to refind them late in the afternoon and see our first male Yellow-headed Blackbird in Missouri!  (We've seen only females here in Missouri in the past.)  Here's a photo I was able to get despite the monstrous winds:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/25712455164/in/dateposted/

Andy Reago

St. Louis MO