WINGS OVER WESTON IS SATURDAY, MAY 14 FROM 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM!

It's April 14 and Wings Over Weston is officially 30 days away! We are so excited as Wings Over Weston will be celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. So what can you do, besides attend? Well, you can help us spread the word. Share the flyer to your personal Facebook pages. Print off the flyer and take it to your favorite shops around town. Tell your friends and tell all the little ones. We're hoping for our biggest year ever and we are ready!

Here’s a link to the flyer:

https://www.facebook.com/268707613208324/photos/a.431776420234775.1073741825.268707613208324/989031397842605/?type=3&theater

If you have problems opening this link, please reply to me off list and I will send you a flyer as a .jpg file.

Christine Kline

Vice President, Burroughs Audubon

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston

Chair, Communications