Good Morning!

This Saturday, April 16, 2016 is St. Louis Audubon's walk around Mallard Lake at Creve Coeur Park. Looks like the weather will be spectacular!

The walk is easy paced and excellent for beginners to experienced bird watchers. We are hoping to see some early warblers and other migrants.

Wood ducks, Blue-wing Teal are regulars.

If we finish early, we may venture over to Little Creve Coeur.

We will meet at 8:00 am in the parking lot of the Lakehouse Restaurant located at 2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road.

Hope to see you there!

Here are the directions:

Directions to Creve Coeur Lakehouse

Internet Maps and GPS are Incorrect
We are across the street from Lou Fusz Soccer Park

From Hwy 70
Exit 231A Earth City Expy. South/ Maryland Heights Expy.
****Past the first Creve Coeur Mill Road (North Intersection)***
Left on Creve Coeur Mill (South Intersection)
You will then cross under Page / 364, to Lakehouse on Left

From Hwy 270
Exit at Olive Blvd. West 2 miles
Right on Creve Coeur Mill Road
Follow Creve Coeur Mill Road to Lakehouse on the Right

From Hwy 40
Exit 19B Olive / Clarkson / MO 340
East on Olive 4. 6 Miles
Left on Creve Coeur Mill Rd
Follow Creve Coeur Mill Road to Lakehouse on the Right