Pine Siskins are still regulars at my feeder in Carrollton.

I hope to see many of you at ASM's Spring Meeting on the banks of the Jack's Fork River in the Ozarks, April 29-May 1.   I can't think of a better place to be in springtime.  Think warblers and fellowship with other folks who love birds and the outdoors.   Register before it's too late:   http://mobirds.org/ASM/NextMeeting.aspx

June Newman