Morning, all.

I am giving two talks in Missouri this week about the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis, MO.  The first talk is in Rolla for the Ozark Rivers Audubon Society and the second talk is in Arnold for the Jefferson Country Library-Arnold branch.  Here are the details:

"Great Horned Owls in Forest Park"
Thursday, April 11, 2016, 7:00 pm
Ozark Rivers Audubon Society
Eugene Northern Community Hall
400 W Fourth Street
Rolla, MO 65401

"The Great Horned Owl"
Saturday, April 16, 1:30pm
Jefferson County Library - Arnold Branch
1701 Missouri State Rd
Arnold, MO 63010

I hope to see some MOBirds folks in the audiences.  Thanks and take care!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis