This morning I saw two Pine Warblers in Knob Park on Bobwhite Camp Road just beyond the closed gates. After years of being easy to find in the park, Pine Warblers have been difficult to find the past two years. Although they seem a bit late in appearing this year, I hope this is the start of more Pine Warblers in the park. Every time I see them I think of the late Bob Fisher who made a yearly trek here to get his Pine Warbler for the year.

Larry Olpin
Warrensburg, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/