I was at Eagle Bluffs last Sunday and it was the driest I have ever seen it also.  Both eagle nests have two eaglets in them.
Brenda Hente
St. Louis, MO

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Jack Foreman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Jean,
We were up there about a week and a half ago and it was drier than we've ever seen it. Have they started letting water back in yet?
Jack Foreman
Leslie Mo