Can anyone give me an accurate number of Prairie Chickens in the State of Missouri?  We are doing research for Wings Over Weston.  We have found that there were less than 200 in 2009 and there were more than that in 2012, but we can’t find any numbers for 2015 or even 2014.

Thank you.

Christine Kline

Vice President, Burroughs Audubon

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston