I saw a ruby crowned kinglet in my garden in Downtown Columbia yesterday. It was moving hyper actively as befitting his kinglet personality. The fun thing was the bird must have been performing a display, because he was flashing his ruby crown for all to see. There were other birds in the thicket who I believe mush have been kinglets as well, but I did not get a good look at them to confirm.

Mark Gutchen
Columbia, MO
Sent from my iPhone