I have been contacted by a woman from Portland, Oregon, who will be in Brandon from May 15 - 20. She would like to go birding with someone from the area for half a day. She will be staying at the Stormy Village Resort. If you are interested, please send me your email and I will forward her the information. Thanks in advance!

Ruth Simmons,[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]

Jackson County, Missouri