I have been contacted by a woman from Portland, Oregon, who will be in Brandon from May 15 - 20. She would like to go birding with someone from the area for half a day. She will be staying at the Stormy Village Resort. If you are interested, please send me your email and I will forward her the information. Thanks in advance! Ruth Simmons, [log in to unmask] County, Missouri

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29-May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO