Good Morning!

This Saturday, April 16, 2016 is St. Louis Audubon's walk around Mallard
Lake at Creve Coeur Park. Looks like the weather will be spectacular!

The walk is easy paced and excellent for beginners to experienced bird
watchers. We are hoping to see some early warblers and other migrants.

Wood ducks, Blue-wing Teal are regulars.

If we finish early, we may venture over to Little Creve Coeur.

We will meet at 8:00 am in the parking lot of the Lakehouse Restaurant
located at 2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road.

Hope to see you there!

Here are the directions:

Directions to Creve Coeur Lakehouse

*Internet Maps and GPS are Incorrect*
We are across the street from Lou Fusz Soccer Park

*From Hwy 70*
Exit 231A Earth City Expy. South/ Maryland Heights Expy.
****Past the first Creve Coeur Mill Road (North Intersection)***
Left on Creve Coeur Mill (South Intersection)
You will then cross under Page / 364, to Lakehouse on Left

*From Hwy 270*
Exit at Olive Blvd. West 2 miles
Right on Creve Coeur Mill Road
Follow Creve Coeur Mill Road to Lakehouse on the Right

*From Hwy 40*
Exit 19B Olive / Clarkson / MO 340
East on Olive 4. 6 Miles
Left on Creve Coeur Mill Rd
Follow Creve Coeur Mill Road to Lakehouse on the Right