Of Hughes' poems I like this one in particular.
"Crow's Fall"
http://www.best-poems.net/ted_hughes/crows_fall.html

CR

On Saturday, April 30, 2016, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A link to 'A Dancer to God.' One may read a sample here.

https://www.overdrive.com/media/860648/a-dancer-to-god

CR

On Saturday, April 30, 2016, David Boyd <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Tangentially flying off, am reminded of the alternative meanings given to orders of chivalry / decorations handed out by Britain to their diplomats = the Order of St Michael and St George. These progress according to seniority from

Commander - CMG or ' Call Me Godly

Knight Commander - KCMG or 'Kindly Call Me Godly'

Grand Cross Commander -  GCMG* or 'God Calls Me Godly'

* usually only the Head of the British Diplomatic Service gets to be a GCMG