Was just reconsidering your observation, Ken.
It's a fresh take on "spring rain" in the opening lines of The Waste Land.
Till date, I suppose, we have been so overtaken by the negative aspect of
the poem that we have hardly ever stopped to take cognizance of the
positive resonances of the "spring rain" in the opening lines.

Thanks,
CR