Afternoon, all.

I'm giving a lecture tomorrow in Ellisville in St. Louis County on the mating, nesting and owlets of the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis, MO.  Pictures and videos will bring this rich topic to life.  Here are the details:

"Forest Park Owls: Mating, Nesting and Owlets"
Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 7:00pm
St. Louis County Library-Daniel Boone Branch
300 Clarkson Rd.
Ellisville, MO, 63011
314-994-3300

I hope to see of you there!