Thanks for reporting the Northern Parula (3) ! at Roaring River,
observed and heard on 3-29.  Good for you Becky W.
We've lived here in Joplin for 28 years and I have no NOPA in
March.  Several early and mid April, of course.
Their z call up the scale is easily learned and unmistakable.
Larry, in Joplin.
Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]                   3-30-16.