We live on a small lake, and I have seen Canada Geese roosting in a tree more than once, on a flat area where a large limb had been removed.   Odd, but interesting.

Susan Seyboth
Kansas City, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: rob francis <[log in to unmask]>
To: MOBIRDS-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 8:23 am
Subject: Different behavior

I stopped at Carondolet Park for the first time on Friday the 25th.
I could see a large bird in a tree. When I got closer I realized that
it was a Canada Goose. Maybe I have just missed this, but I have never

observed one roosting in a tree before.

Here are the photos.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskx3Krny

Carondolet