Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

I would say Swamp Sparrow is the best answerDavid Becher St. Louis

-------- Original message --------
From: Tom Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 03/15/2016  12:49 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Identification help please

Hi MO-birders,

Sue and I were at RMBS yesterday from 4:30 till 7:00. Among lots of other things (lots of ducks: N Shov, Ruddy, Redhead, Ring-necked, Wood, Gadwall, Hoodies, Mallards, GW Teal, L Scaup, Coots, etc.), we saw a group of five birds foraging on the closed path west of Heron Pond. They were distant enough that they were barely visible with the telescope. I got a few poor pictures. I suspect they might be Lapland Longspurs, but welcome more expert opinions.

Here are the pictures. Sorry about the quality, but different pictures show different parts of the birds (head, tail, wings) so I include several.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ky2mp52liho5mvj/AABK3u8_An89fyMnZHlRMynEa?dl=0

Thanks,
Tom and Sue Fuller

Elsah, Jersey County, IL