Hi MO-birders,

Sue and I were at RMBS yesterday from 4:30 till 7:00. Among lots of other things (lots of ducks: N Shov, Ruddy, Redhead, Ring-necked, Wood, Gadwall, Hoodies, Mallards, GW Teal, L Scaup, Coots, etc.), we saw a group of five birds foraging on the closed path west of Heron Pond. They were distant enough that they were barely visible with the telescope. I got a few poor pictures. I suspect they might be Lapland Longspurs, but welcome more expert opinions.

Here are the pictures. Sorry about the quality, but different pictures show different parts of the birds (head, tail, wings) so I include several.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ky2mp52liho5mvj/AABK3u8_An89fyMnZHlRMynEa?dl=0

Thanks,

Tom and Sue Fuller

Elsah, Jersey County, IL