I got to Rock Bridge Mem. SP this afternoon.  Did not hear or see either Winter Wren or Louisiana Waterthrush.

Did see an immature Red-shouldered Hawk devouring what appeared to be a mole (too big and wrong color for shrew or vole or field mouse).  The hawk's left wing has damaged and missing primaries and secondaries.  This didn't seem to slow it down much for this kind of prey.

Also in the vicinity of the rock bridge along Spring Branch about 4:20 p.m. a Red Bat was feeding over the stream.  I had seen one feeding in the same place and manner last year.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO