I haven't kept detailed notes on this, but it seems to me that throughout most of the fall and winter, I was seeing only separate flocks of Greater White-Fronted Geese and Snow Geese.  For the past few weeks, though, it seems that almost every time I see Snow Geese fly over, there are some Greater White-Fronted mixed in.

Is this typical of spring migration, or am I imagining things?

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas (Cape Girardeau County), MO