I saw several of each species in the fish hatcheries area yesterday.  Most of them were in the large pond that is not a hatchery pond but a few Gadwall where in Cypress Lake.  It was funny because I said to myself, "Man I haven't seen Northern Shovelers in the park for months." I then turned around and immediately saw these ducks 80 yards away!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis