Susan and I birded Lamine River Conservation Area this morning (thanks to Scott Laurent for the suggestion!). A good variety of sparrow were about: Field, Fox, Dark-eyed Junco, White-crowned, Savannah and Song. We saw 23 species total. The full list was submitted to eBird.

--
Kevin Wehner
Columbia, MO