I haven't kept detailed notes on this, but it seems to me that throughout
most of the fall and winter, I was seeing only separate flocks of Greater
White-Fronted Geese and Snow Geese.  For the past few weeks, though, it
seems that almost every time I see Snow Geese fly over, there are some
Greater White-Fronted mixed in.

Is this typical of spring migration, or am I imagining things?

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas (Cape Girardeau County), MO

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29-May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO