Sorry all,
I retract my Northern Parula.  On the computer, I realized I had a photo of
a very yellow throated and  breasted Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
The Pine Warblers, however, have arrived...

Back to wishing....
Greg Swick
Ozark, MO

--
*Greg Swick, GLADE Outreach Coordinator*
*Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)*

*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau*