Hi MOBIRDERS,
Tom Bormann called to say that he and Dave Rougles found a Eurasian Wigeon at Clarence Canon NWR in Annada, MO. To get to the bird, take the main gravel road into the refuge. I believe Tom said they parked at the first gravel road on the right (the road is gated), and they walked back to the pump station (about 1mile) and scoped the bird from there. I may have some details wrong - it was not a good phone connection.
Jim Malone
Ballwin, MO
St. Louis co.