I'm leaning the same direction, for the same reason:  the position,shape and size of the wing bars.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

On Feb 1, 2016, at 11:43 AM, Dean Kendall wrote:

or White-winged Crossbill - hard to judge size from the photo but the
position of the wing bars fits.  I live in SE Pa and there was an irruption
of those hereabouts a couple yrs ago.

Dean Kendall, Berks Co, PA