Hunting season access restrictions are ended at Grand Pass, and I practically had the whole place to myself today.  There is much water!  Mallards are plentiful with quite a few Pintails, some Gadwall and Redhead.  I was unable to locate the large flock of Snow Geese visible in the distance when roused by some of the numerous Bald Eagles.  30 or so Trumpeter Swans made my day.  What a lovely sound they make!

The only sparrows I could locate were American Tree.

I hope mudflats remain when shorebirds start through.

Full list on ebird.

June Newman
Carrollton