Hard to get excited about the ABA ethics tonight
this from the pd -

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/arts-and-theatre/culture-club/drone-warfare-is-the-subject-of-kemper-exhibition/article_423f95cf-0d7b-5e29-be78-117be0bad39e.html

Kroenke shoving it up where the sun don't shine.  And the citizens will get to pay for it.
He did it more than once to you. But ignore that.  Pretend it will be alright.
I remember when we were not going to let the bridge be built.
I remember when we were given mitigation areas. And the areas are now neglected and useless.
I remember when the floodplain was farmland and useful.
Now we get parking lots and 50% occupancy. For minimum wage jobs.

I go to sleep at night hoping for a 1000 year flood.
But I have given up on conservation.
No birds go extinct because of violating the ABA codes

Flame on!

Dave
St Peter MO