Saturday, February 6th

Destination: Finger Lakes State Park and Rocky Fork Lakes Conservation Area

Departure PointMoser’s Foods (Used to be Patricia’s Foods), 900 N. Keene St. Columbia, MO.  Carpool leaves at 8:00 a.m. and will return to Moser’s parking lot around 12:00 p.m.

Leader: Greg Leonard

Contact Info573-823-4759

We will leave Patricia’s parking lot at 8:00 a.m. to explore these 2 reclaimed coal mining areas.  There are several small lakes/ponds and one big lake that are sure to support waterfowl at this time of year.  There’s a small pine stand that has been known to have Red-breasted Nuthatches and even Crossbills and Redpolls, let’s cross our fingers for those special birds!

Lori Turner

Columbia Audubon Society

Field Trip Coordinator

Columbia, MO

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.