I suspect you are preaching to the choir.  The members of this list are, by and large, cognizant of and adhere to good birding ethics.  Photographers are a special sub-set; many of whom haven't the faintest idea what the ABA is, and don't care.

The only way to stop such behavior is to confront the individual at the time.  Most of us are a bit reluctant to do this, although I know an 84 year-old who did stop a photographer from more intrusive behavior by telling him she would personally place his camera beyond the reach of daylight if he took one more step forward.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO