I just saw your additions.  That was quick (and easy!).  Hope others add trips and events soon.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

On Feb 5, 2016, at 11:09 AM, Lanny Chambers wrote:

Question: would it be appropriate to list my state park hummingbird banding events? Not exactly birding, but a good opportunity to see these critters up close, especially for kids.

Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO