I enjoyed seeing the Hoary Redpolls (at present, I presume, Acanthis hornemanni) I saw up in the Sax-Zim bog up in Minnesota and will continue to keep them on the "life list" regardless of what the "powers that be" decide to do with their "lumping & splitting". Things continue to change and change back and change again. "To each his own!"
Larry LadeSt. Joseph, MO