Me.  It was me.  Pick me.

I sent you my info off list.  Thank you Marge!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill – Cass County

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MARGE LUMPE
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Who needed pictures of Prairie Chicken?

I asked my sister for Prairie Chicken pictures in response to a request on mobirds; she asked Lana of MDC at El Dorado Springs for the pictures.  Jan has sent them to me as she was not sure if Lana had sent the pictures to the correct person.  I do not remember who asked for them, but it was concerning Wings over Weston.
Sorry if this is abuse, but I don't know how else to go about get the pictures to the right person.
Thanks,
Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448