Dear birders,

One of my conservation friends reported a Snowy Owl between Hamilton and Chillicothe on Highway 36.  However, he wasn’t able to turn around and verify it.  He believes he was near Ponderosa Road.  If anyone is in the area today, perhaps we could try to verify it.  It is also worth noting that this area is really close to Breckenridge @ M Highway where a Snowy was sighted a few years ago.

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill ~ Cass County

Christine Kline

Vice President, Burroughs Audubon