Yeah, I saw that after the fact as well.  I have to say I'm glad that the location of the birds was reported, and I don't think that we disturbed them by observing from a considerable distance today.  But it does appear that the NWS would prefer we not report their location.

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO