Finally, Kathleen! It took me about 10 passes by the area before I was able to find it. I think it must have a multi-square mile territory that it forages in. Did you get a photo for this year? No one has got it photographed yet.
Congrats!
Brad Jacobs

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathleen Anderson
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: N Shrike @ Bradford - yes

I was able to see the Northern Shrike today at Bradford Farm between 2 and 3PM.  It was in the SW cornor, approximately to the North of the white sign, perched at the top of one of the shrubby trees.
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia
Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29 - May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>