---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Jane N* <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, January 16, 2016
Subject: Re: Whooping Cranes-Kaskaskia Island, IL-yes
To: Allen Gathman <[log in to unmask]>

Alan
Can you post for me that the cranes are about 3/4 a mile down Bond rd in a
farm field on the left. Illinois side of the levee. There is a good spot to
watch in small parking area between two metal sheds. All four were seen
browsing for at least 30 minutes. Several other birders were there.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2016, at 9:33 AM, Allen Gathman <[log in to unmask]