Yeah, I saw that after the fact as well.  I have to say I'm glad that the
location of the birds was reported, and I don't think that we disturbed
them by observing from a considerable distance today.  But it does appear
that the NWS would prefer we not report their location.

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Catherine Davis <[log in to unmask]