Well, I am now OFFICIALLY retired, so if you ask how I like retirement, I can actually give you an answer now.

Of course, since it is the first year of new-found freedom, I'm going to try and maximize a year list. The first good omen for the year was the first bird I saw out the front window this morning: Pine Siskin! I hope it is only upward from here! Hope to see many of you at some great birding spot in the new year.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau