I accessed the video yesterday and posted a reply that didn't seem to show up - so...
Your video's are very special Jo and a treat for all nature lovers - the music, narrative, beautiful photography and professional editing makes each one a joy to watch.
I enjoyed night-heron dude, cape may warbler, birds baths, great horned owlet, dragonflies...oh heck, one is better than the next.
A good way to spend time on a dreary, damp, cold day.
I've subscribed to your channel and thanks so much for sharing your work Jo.

Ev Luecke
Troy, MO.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/