Today in our yard I saw a beautiful female cardinal with some color missing.
Her face was white with a normal-looking crest. Her bill looked so red
against her white face. I never got a long look, but am pretty sure both
sides of the face was white because when she flew up in the small tree near
feeders, she stood out and was easily found among the other birds, even
without binoculars. I wanted to get a picture but didn't have the
opportunity. Later today saw 10 male cardinals at one time in the tree and
our daughter next door had even more when she counted in her yard at one
time. So the snow is bringing in some visitors that we don't usually get to
see. Hope she shows up tomorrow; I'm the only one that has seen her.

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney, Clay