My friend has a new in box Hawke Sport Optics Endurance 16-48x68 Spotting Scope for sale at a very reasonable/discounted price. Does anyone have any opinions on the quality of this scope. I realize it's not top of the line, but consider that my only scope is a Bushnell 20-45x that I bought about 38 years ago.

Robert Brundage

Jefferson City, MO

(573) 338-5753 Cell