Hi,

I have a couple birder friends from out of the country visiting and had been planing to take them to the Riverlands area this Thursday - before all the rain set in.  Can someone tell me what the predicted conditions will be?  I suspect they won't be good so I could use a backup location or two.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Bill Hoss
Webster Groves, MO