Hello Birders,

A Common Redpoll showed up at my feeders yesterday afternoon around 1:45. It was here again this morning. Anyone who wishes to come see it is welcome to do so. Come through the carport—no need to knock, just let yourself in. If you have any questions, call me at (314) 600-4126. BTW most of these finches go to roost by 2:30pm; therefore, it’s best to come in the morning.

Connie Alwood

52 E. Cardigan Dr.

Ferguson, MO 63135