Hello Birders,

A Common Redpoll showed up at my feeders yesterday afternoon around 1:45. It
was here again this morning. Anyone who wishes to come see it is welcome to
do so. Come through the carport-no need to knock, just let yourself in. If
you have any questions, call me at (314) 600-4126. BTW most of these finches
go to roost by 2:30pm; therefore, it's best to come in the morning.

Connie Alwood

52 E. Cardigan Dr.

Ferguson, MO 63135

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29-May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO