    Sorry, new phone, haven't figured out how to put signature on this yet.Ruth Simmons, Jackson County, Missouri
Sent from my Sprint phone

------ Original message------From: [log in to unmask]: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 6:32 PMTo: [log in to unmask];Subject:Re: Snowy Owl in Nodaway County near Maryville, MO

    I drove up today and spent an hour and a half watching the hay bales and driving the roads around this area, but alas, no snowy for me today. I was there from 11:30 to 1:00.
Sent from my Sprint phone

------ Original message------From: Jack HilsabeckDate: Wed, Dec 16, 2015 6:38 AMTo: [log in to unmask];Subject:Snowy Owl in Nodaway County near Maryville, MO
A Snowy Owl was observed on the Maryville, MO Christmas Count on Monday,
Dec. 14.  It was still there on Tuesday.  It was located 6.75 miles south
of Maryville, MO at the junction of a gravel road and 71 Hwy.  It was
observed on large hay bales.  It was about .75 miles south of Hwy U which
goes east of 71 toward Arkoe, MO

later,
Jack Hilsabeck
St. Joseph, MO