I believe it's here but the data won't be available until they've reviewed them.

http://netapp.audubon.org/cbcobservation/

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas (Cape Girardeau County) MO

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have input the MOSJ Christmas Bird Count data into the Audubon website.

Now I would like to view some of the other counts, but I can not seem to find the correct URL to do this! Can someone point in in the right direction, give me the www.xxx.etc. to do this? I would appreciate it.

Larry Lade
St. Joseph, MO
(retiring St. Joe CBC compiler)