Today at Binder Lake, Jefferson City, I still saw one Surf Scoter continuously diving, but this time it was by the bridge on Rainbow Drive.  Chris Barrigar had originally reported 2 Surf Scoters in early November.  It will be interesting to see how long this one sticks around. Plus, thanks to Edge for the link to the Tennessee Ornithological Society video. It's a good video for any birder and shows you the history of these types of societies. I had a few nice trips years ago with the Memphis chapter of TOS and several times enjoyed Radnor Lake in Nashville, which is featured in the video.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City