If you have viewed the Anna's Hummingbird in Greene County, please consider moving your checklist to a public hotspot that has been established as "Anna's Hummingbird Hotspot (2015)" and is viewable at this link: http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L4063357
To move a preexisting checklist, follow these steps:
1. Log into eBird.
2. Select "My eBird."
3. Select "Manage my checklists" on the right.
4. Find your Anna's Hummingbird checklist, then select "View or edit."
5. At the top, select "Edit location."
6. Select "Nearby Location on a Map."
7. Click on the orange pin titled "Anna's Hummingbird Hotspot (2015)." (It should be very close to your personal location).
8. Click the big green continue button. You're done!
One more thing that has popped up repeatedly over the past few years:
When rare birds show up at private locations, please remember to be considerate of the homeowner's privacy and create a location name that does not include the home's address. Many land/home owners do NOT include their home address in their personal property location names, as that will show up on all eBird output (maps, rarity alerts, etc).
Montgomery Co., MD